1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up - Stay up to date and participate in discussions!

You're currently visiting the official Oxide Mod Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Solved Heathstone / home teleporting

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lee87, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Lee87

Lee87 New Member

Hey guys,

first,

u all make a very awesom job here. I´m very proud. Thats nice.
    My question, u plan a /home plugin or function?

That a player can teleport back to the sleepbag or so.
    It´s not good for pvp but u can try: that the ppl must no-in fight for a minute or so and then he can port back.

Sry for my english but i hope you can unterstand me :D
    thoomasfn and Richii like this.
  2. German Hoeffner

German Hoeffner Community Admin Administrator

Yeah, this is a great idea. A home plugin would be so awesome!
    In combination with @greyhawk 's economy plugin you could pay for being teleported home for example!
  3. Lee87

Lee87 New Member

awesome idea :D. I wrote this because i have no idea at this moment to come home ingame. i cant find the way. This stupid air drops :DDD
  4. greyhawk

greyhawk Well-Known Member Plugin Developer

This could be done but I'm not sure there is information on how to get coordinates yet.
  5. Mcello

Mcello Active Member

Make a freeze in it because you get combat loggers with this then.
  6. Pogo

Pogo New Member

I really do like this idea. Finding home isn't always an easy thing. :) I don't have a clou about the development effort of this but I'd suggest some sort of cooldown timer to make this also suitable for PvP Servers. So having to wait a minute to perform your teleport would possibly prevent players from teleporting while in a fight.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Mcello was faster with this one.^^
  7. D4K1NG

D4K1NG Active Member Plugin Developer

It is a core plugin planned for
    thoomasfn, Richii and German Hoeffner like this.
  8. greyhawk

greyhawk Well-Known Member Plugin Developer

9. SniperNoSniping

SniperNoSniping New Member

I personally think it would be awesome if someone created a simple mod to do /hearthstone so players can teleport to their specific location of a base. What you can do is make it on a timer base so players can't just /hearthstone out of combat. Like a minute or two. Its a good tool for when people completely get lost and can't find their way home. Simpler to the /tpa. Cause if people live alone, there is no quick way home. Hearthstone can be only used three times simpler to TPA.

Pros:
    Quick Return to Home
    Usable by All Players

Cons:
    Possible Use of Exploit in Others Bases (If possible, a Door would be required near you that you own)
    Combat Logging

Feel free to comment on what you think the pros and cons would be.
    Just a recommendation. And if its possible. Put it up on HFBServers. :) Thanks!
    SniperNoSniping
    BTSGaming.NET
  10. Mcello

Mcello Active Member

Already have been requested.
  11. Wulfspider

Wulfspider Community Admin Administrator Plugin Developer

Merged duplicate request.
  12. Sgt.Shadz

Sgt.Shadz New Member

What can be done, is (if possible ) to utilize a system where u make your tp home ( like the foundation or flag ), and a portal item that you bring with you ( when you use the /sethearth at your home, you will also have a portal foundation/flag with you. if not possible to make it use an inventory space, you will have to make a /setportal at the point from where you want to tp back from ) To set use this, you need: a) Be out of combat for 1 min, b) craft/setup the portal to get home with. This will take an additional 1 minute to set. ( now you can't do anything while doing this,, or it will cancel the craft ).
    It can be set to be used once a day, once per 12hr or something .. so it won't be used to easily empty a base after a raid. all tho it WILL be used up to a point....
    It should also cost some to use, ie. combined with currency or materials to be made..... It should not be cheap... like .. 100 metal fragments, 50 wood, 50 cloth, 10 fuel .. or 25% of your currency...
    Richii likes this.
  13. Babon

Babon Member Plugin Developer

14. SniperNoSniping

SniperNoSniping New Member

Apologize, I searched the forum but didn't find anything.
  15. Wulfspider

Wulfspider Community Admin Administrator Plugin Developer