1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up - Stay up to date and participate in discussions!

You're currently visiting the official Oxide Mod Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Admin Tools Oxmin dev 1.5c

Oxmin admin mod

1. thomasfn

thomasfn Developer Administrator Oxide Developer Plugin Developer

thomasfn submitted a new resource:

Oxmin - Oxmin admin mod

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Kurroo likes this.
  2. skitz1985

skitz1985 New Member

UHm , the /chat like /airdrop he said that i not have permission?
    and am logged in console admin, what do i do wrong?

oooh am srry i get it so,
    What u wanne do is, open your console with F1 copy this
    oxmin.giveflag "player name" "flag" player name any friend on the server then for example u want Freddy to kick in the server u put hes name on player name
    then the flag is what this player can do : so in this case cankick

hehe lol cheers
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    Kyuoda likes this.
  3. Victor Pereira

Victor Pereira New Member

do not have to install without the site?
    my server and homey! geito not have to install?
  4. skitz1985

skitz1985 New Member

u need to install on your server mate GMOD i have they have MOD selected now,, just installed and put these mod files in it
  5. Crysie

Crysie Member

How do u UNflag something? or just demote a Flaged player? if u dont want him to be a Mod anymore?

and what do the reserved command do?
  6. TheWildWookiee

TheWildWookiee New Member

I'm Hosted With nitrous-networks and i would like to know how to get this to work if you can supply with some help it would help a lot!
  7. Soulbound

Soulbound New Member

Yeah, yo, Thomas, can you just add a little section as to which providers you're currently supporting? Just so the people can keep an eye on it.
    Much appreciated, man. I'm dying to lay down some limitations on Admins. I'm 100% against admin abuse and it's not that I don't trust my guys but.. you know.
    Amongst other things like shared doors.

Point being, I'm pumped to use this and I want to be able to check up on it easily, which I'm sure most would agree.
  8. Someone

Someone New Member

If you can find an appropriate MySQL module would support for storing in a database be available in the future?
  9. Ryan Skidmore

Ryan Skidmore Developer Administrator Oxide Developer

We're rolling Oxide out to different hosts slowly, we'll let everybody know when it's available on different hosts.
    Crazylegs and Soulbound like this.
  10. Ryan Skidmore

Unflagging is something that we can (and will) easily implement, the reserved flag allows the player to use one of the default 5 reserved slots.
  11. Soulbound

Soulbound New Member

Good to hear, thanks for the post, Ryan. Appreciated.
  12. Victor Pereira

Victor Pereira New Member

how to install ?

please!
  13. Crysie

Crysie Member

So, whats the command for unflaging a person?
    If i didnt missunderstod something here :)
  14. German Hoeffner

German Hoeffner Community Admin Administrator

The commnad for unflagging is not yet implementet. If you're watching the resource then you will get notified once a update was published.
  15. Crysie

Crysie Member

okey :) thank you!
    Worst case i could just delete the {"Name":"(+.+) Crysie","ID":"xxx","Connects":5,"Flags":[1]} in the log i guess.. or just the "1" in "[1]}" ? =)
  16. Ryan Skidmore

Just remove the 1. The logic for the unflag looks like it's implamented, so it's just a case of adding a command. We'd need to test it though and we can't do that until we've built a new version (working on it at the moment).
  17. Rochemont

Rochemont Member

I have installed the plugin, it is working, it's on, but I can't seem to be able to give myself any permissions, I tried the oxmin.giveflag "[G&G] R4G3Seeker" "all" commande in the console with rcon enabled but nothing.
    thoomasfn and Richii like this.
  18. thomasfn

thomasfn Developer Administrator Oxide Developer Plugin Developer

You don't have to type your full name, try with only a partial name.
  19. Rochemont

Rochemont Member

Yeah, that seems to work; thank you
  20. Hrorek

Hrorek New Member

Are there any clear instructions on how to manually install this via FTP regardless of provider?